Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week One...


Here is a wrap-up of my First Week of Change!

Day One: Started the 21 Day Elimination Diet.  I have cut out Eggs, Gluten, Dairy, Corn, and Soy, and I have never eaten Peanuts or Artificial Sweeteners - and I am cutting out Sugar (eeks!)
Day Two: I learned a little bit about Marketing
Day Three: I cleaned out my inboxes of UNread messages.... all 1247 of them! (Junk thrown in with good stuff...) I also UNsubscribed to many things I signed up for...that was liberating.
Day Four: I treated myself to a massage and it was more relaxation than therapeutic, but felt nice all the same.
Day Five: I purchased guitar music. I am not a fan of guitar, but my husband is, so got some CDs that will hopefully inspire us to actually learn to play ours!
Day Six: I don't want to do anything that Scares me again!  I ended up in the ER - good news is, all of my tests came back fine - bad news...they have no idea what's wrong with me.  So...no more "Scare" things!
Day Seven: I bought Quinoa... it's a step... Maybe next week I will actually cook it.  Oh, and I bought Brussel Sprouts...I think those scare me more than the Quinoa!

What I learned about myself this past week:

 Well, going on an Elimination Diet is more difficult than it sounds, and I don't eat a few of the things to begin with.  I think on Sunday I finally stopped having cravings! I also have found it a bit difficult to find new things to do, learn and try.  I am looking forward to being more proactive next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, as they will help motivate me to do better!